Challenging leaders to examine their purpose; to own the stage and to proactively engage the hearts and minds of their audience.
Communicating for impact
Physical and virtual skills that can be learnt to radically transform what you say and how you say it.
Keys to personal leadership
Lead yourself before you lead others. You are your own first follower! Learn to follow, learn self- discipline, seek accountability.
’Step Up’ management modules
The following leadership skills & concepts can be used as stand alone modules or grouped into a 3 day leadership program:
- Feedback: Giving and receiving feedback to enable growth and develop others.
- Coaching: Coaching skills help leaders to enable and empower others to solve their own
- Managing time: Learning strategies to make the most of your brain at work and at home to
increase your productivity and effectiveness.
- Circle of control and influence:Learning the where your “edges” are and how building and
maintaining a network of infuence can enhance your effectiveness.
- The Freedom ladder: It is not a one size fits all approach. Your management style influences how
the people you lead and manage behave.
- Connecting to WHY: building a sense of purpose into your leadership.