“Every venture in life is going to demand clear vision, dynamic strategy, precise planning and preparation, absolute honesty and integrity, uprightness of character and self discipline, but above all it will take perseverance, nyamazela, GRIT. If we put the right processes in place, we persevere and never give up on our vision, we absolutely will not fail.”
Connecting the Dots
“We conduct our personal and business ventures in a turbulent and dynamic world. To achieve and sustain real success, accomplish significant goals and fulfil our purpose we must connect and balance all the important DOTS. This will allow us to operate at maximum personal and professional efficiency.”
The Power of Team!
This inspirational presentation focuses on lessons learned from the 5438km unsupported SoloAtlantic Rowing Race.
Target audience: Inspirational – Teams, sales conferences, Leadership programs and more
• What is your story
• Powerful individuals
• Dynamic collaboration
• Surrounding yourself with the best possible team
• Vision, passion and principle centered teams
• Setting clear and achievable goals
• Making the move from external discipline to self-discipline.
• The power of positive attitude
• Knowing that with the right resources, there is a solution to every problem!
• Being properly prepared
• Execution – Not being paralysed by the fear of failure
• Being decisive
• Innovation – always look for areas to improve upon
• Understand the benefit of helping others succeed