Consultant in Cyber Security. Self Starter. En-Route Success
Keitumetsi holds a BCom IT Management Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Management
specialising in Corporate Governance and is an ISO27001 BSI Certified lead auditor.
She is a cyber security manager and specialises in security risk, strategy, governance and compliance. Her expertise includes cyber maturity assessments and audits, role-based security awareness programmes, ISMS implementation, policy/standard development, programme assurance and privacy.
Keitumetsi is also the special projects lead at Geekulcha and has been with the organisation since 2013. She has been assisting the team with the planning, facilitation and judging of hackathons. In addition to this, she has represented the organisation on many public speaking platforms and has valuable internal knowledge of the organisation to facilitate further growth.
Keitumetsi is passionate about:
1. Creating awareness about the IT industry and cybersecurity
2. Creating opportunities for the youth to get into the industry
3. Bridging the gap between higher education and corporate/ entrepreneurship
4. Attending and speaking at IT-related events and conferences for knowledge sharing and networking with like-minded people
Keitumetsi’ s Career (2014-2019)
• 2014 to 2015 KPMG – IT Consulting Junior Consultant
• 2015 to date PwC – Cyber Security Risk Assurance Manager
Has worked in the following industries:
- Fast moving consumer goods
- Financial institutions (Banking and insurance)
Proposed Keynote Topics
- Be cyber-savvy with your finances
- Identifying and responding to cyber fraud
- Your role in securing your data and protecting your digital identity